CUTplex basic is a plywood sheet made of Chinese poplar with film coating on both sides, for subordinate applications and for cuttings.
- Make-up is entirely poplar
- 11-13 veneers layered crosswise for actual 20 mm sheet thickness
- Melamine-resin glue-bonding satisfies the requirements of a 24 h boiling test to Chinese standard
- 160 g/m² phenolic-resin film coating black, with cutting pattern
- Edge sealing with acrylic-resin paint
- 10 kg/m² = 31.25 kg /unit
Plywood sheet made of Chinese poplar plywood, both sides 160 g/m² melamine resin black, incl. figure, for subordinate applications and for cuttings.