They are designed for use as vertical props for temporary structures.
Doka floor props are the right choice for every usage situation, and a sturdy 'support' in the rough-and-tumble of everyday work on the site. The anti-handtrap and anti-dropout safeguard, forged nut, galvanised finish and ergonomically shaped fastening clamp are just a few of the features of these premium tubular steel props that have convinced customers all over the world.
Floor prop Eurex top
The first-ever floor prop with an impact protector
- long-lived, due to impact protector
- easy-to-turn adjusting nut, thanks to special thread geometry
- less physical effort needed, thanks to the prop's low weight
- operational safety achieved by consistently high load capacity of at least 20 (30) kN in accordance with EN 1065 – Class D/E
- height adjustment made easy by patented hole-numbering
Can be used with following systems
Note: Please view our Download Details.