Doka floor props Eurex top are extendable floor props made of steel and are compliant with EN 1065.
They are designed for use as vertical props for temporary structures.
The discounted price is only valid on full packages and on all deliviers until 31st of March 2023.
The main features:
- National Technical Approval n Z-8.311-905
- Prop class C/E as per EN 1065
- High load-bearing capacity of up to 41.2 kN, Minimum load-bearing capacity: 30 kN
- Numbered pegging holes for height adjustment
- Quick connection: Head adapters of various types can be attached in a crane-handling-safe manner with the spring-locked connecting pin
- Anti-dropout safeguard: For safety reasons, Doka props have latches to prevent the inner tube sliding out of the fixed tube.
- Special thread geometry makes the floor prop easier to back off even under high load.
- When the prop is pushed in all the way, it still leaves a clear 10 cm gap so that the operator's hands are not trapped.
- Elbowed fastening clamps, reducing the risk of injury and making the props easier to operate
- Designed and galvanised for a long service life
- Impact protector: Optimum protection against damage when adjusting/setting up the prop using the plastic mallet 4kg. The following props do not have an impact protector:
- Eurex 30 top 550