Doka floor props Eurex 20 top are adjustable telescopic steel props that conform to EN 1065.
They are designed for use as vertical props for temporary structures.
The main features:
- National Technical Approval n Z-8.311-905
- Prop class B/D as per EN 1065
- High load-bearing capacity of up to 36.7 kN, Minimum load-bearing capacity: 20 kN
- Numbered pegging holes for height adjustment
- Quick connection: Head adapters of various types can be attached in a crane-handling-safe manner with the spring-locked connecting pin
- Anti-dropout safeguard: For safety reasons, Doka props have latches to prevent the inner tube sliding out of the fixed tube.
- Special thread geometry makes the floor prop easier to back off even under high load.
- When the prop is pushed in all the way, it still leaves a clear 10 cm gap so that the operator's hands are not trapped.
- Double elbowed fastening clamps, reducing the risk of injury and making the props easier to operate
- Designed and galvanised for a long service life
- Impact protector: Optimum protection against damage when adjusting/setting up the prop using the plastic mallet 4kg. The following props do not have an impact protector:
- Eurex 20 top 150