Timber formwork beam H20 eco P is a sold-web beam in accordance with EN 13377 with proven end reinforcement in the form of bevelled beam ends and extra plastic rivet in the beam flange.
- Solid-web beam made of wood and wood-based materials to EN 13377.
- Wood for the flanges is spruce, automatically machine-graded, and 100 % of the beam flanges are tested by the tensile loading test method (proof-loading).
- Web made of special flat pressboard.
- End reinforcement in the form of bevelled ends with plastic rivet in the beam flange.
- Beam-flange marks every 50 cm for easy use without measuring.
- 2 system holes at each beam end.
Glues/adhesives used are tested and approved systems for load-bearing applications indoors and outdoors.
Yellow varnish without wood preservatives.