The Formwork sheet 3S basic is a three-ply solid-wood sheet with urea-melamine resin coating on both sides for many different uses on construction sites.
- Three-ply solid wood sheet made of spruce, main boards and side boards.
- The layers are crosswise glue-bonded.
- With/without all-round edge strip.
- Boil-resistant, alkali-resistant, water-resistant and weather-resistant.
- The glue-bonding is compliant with the requirements of Austrian standard ÖNORM B 3023.
- Both sides urea-melamine resin coating with approx. 130 g per m² and side.
- Edge sealing: Emulsion coating.