|Weight / pc.||19,400 kg|
|Maximum stillage quantity||2,400 pcs.|
The Formwork sheet 3S basic is a three-ply solid-wood sheet with urea-melamine resin coating on both sides for many different uses on construction sites.
▪ Three-ply solid wood sheet made of spruce, main boards and side boards.
▪ The layers are crosswise glue-bonded.
▪ With/without all-round edge strip.
▪ Boil-resistant, alkali-resistant, water-resistant and weather-resistant.
▪ The glue-bonding is compliant with the requirements of Austrian standard ÖNORM B 3023.
▪ Both sides urea-melamine resin coating with approx. 130 g per m² and side.
▪ Edge sealing: Emulsion coating.