DokaPly Birch is a birchwood-veneer plywood sheet with film coating on both sides, including a Doka layout, for horizontal and vertical formwork applications.
- Film-coated plywood sheet made of Scandinavian birchwood.
- The arrangement of the veneers is crosswise.
- Boil-resistant, alkali-resistant, water-resistant and weather-resistant phenolic-resin glue-bonding.
- The glue-bonding meets the requirements of EN 314-2 Service Class 3, DIN 68705 BFU 100 or BS 6566 WBP.
- Both sides phenolic-melamine-resin film coating with 120 g (120 EXT) or 240 g (240 EXT) per m² and side.
- Edge sealing: Acrylic-resin varnish